Project partners, members of the national Advisory and Dissemination Boards (ADBs) as well as international guests met on 6 and 7 June 2019 for the ALLIES midterm conference in Prague. KÖVET, FEWE and B.A.U.M. reported on their progress in establishing LFEEEs (Locally-rooted Financing Entities for Energy Efficiency) in Hungary, Poland and Germany respectively. The overall goal of ALLIES are new financing models and structures for energy efficiency means.
The conference program also allowed for an extensive exchange of experience among experts on energy efficiency and climate protection in companies and municipalities. The participants discussed, among other topics,
- the legal and political framework for LFEEEs in their respective countries,
- financing models for energy efficiency projects,
- arguments and triggers to convince SMEs, municipalities and citizens to foster and to invest in energy efficiency.
- Presentation by Kamelia Georgieva (National Trust EcoFund, Bulgaria)
- Presentation by Davis Rusnok (CIC2013, Germany)
- "Tackling the issues" - impressions from the working session